The strength of our voice is dependent upon the support of people and organizations concerned about social issues—people like you. By getting involved with the Edmonton Social Planning Council, you add your voice to our message of positive social development and policy change.
The Council regularly solicits feedback from its members and uses these insights to guide and strengthen the organization. We encourage you to consider joining. The more our collective voice reflects the diversity of our city, the more we can ensure that everyone’s voice is heard.
By becoming a member, you:
- Support our efforts to remain on the forefront in dealing with social issues
- Are free to borrow books and other publications from our resource library
- Make it possible for us to distribute our materials freely and widely to all
- Receive our newsletters, fact sheets and other publications on a regular basis via email or regular mail
- Can vote at ESPC annual meetings and have a say in the direction of the organization
- Become eligible to serve on the board of directors
Becoming a member is easy!
Choose between two payment options:
1. Register and pay for your membership online (through PayPal) by clicking on the button in the category you wish to purchase (below), or;
2. Print out a membership form and mail it to our office, along with a cheque or money order made out to the Edmonton Social Planning Council ESPC MEMBERSHIP FORM
*Online payments are processed using PayPal. If you choose to pay online, you will be directed to the PayPal payment page after you fill out and submit your membership form. PayPal is a secure and trusted site for paying online using credit card or Interac email money transfer. You will not be required to sign up for a PayPal account.