The Council's voice is made stronger by the support and feedback of our members. The more our collective voice reflects the diversity of our city, the more we can ensure that all voices are heard.
By Becoming a Member, You...
- Support our efforts to remain on the forefront in dealing with social issues
- Can borrow books and other publications from our resource library
- Make it possible for us to distribute our materials freely and widely to all
- Receive our newsletters, fact sheets and other publications on a regular basis via email or regular mail
- Can vote at ESPC annual meetings and have a say in the direction of the organization
- Are eligible to serve on the board of directors
Becoming a Member is easy!
You can choose to:
- Register and pay for your membership online* (click on the membership type you are interested in above);
- Print out a membership form and mail it to our office with payment (cheque or money order); or,
- Register online (click on the membership type above) and send your payment by mail (cheque or money order).
* Online payments are processed using PayPal. If you choose to pay online, you will be directed to the PayPal payment page after submitting your online membership form. Pay Pal is a trusted and secure site for using credit cards and interact email money transfers. You will not be required to sign up for a Pay Pal account.